© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Floral Phenomenon

My latest cold weather fashion fixation is patterned tights. Having already purchased fishnets, pointelle tights, spider web tights, lace leggings, and red plaid tights, I thought I'd give my new floral tights a try. As I put them on, I had the feeling they might elicit dirty looks, stares, or otherwise unwelcome attention from the less fashion-oriented folks in my casual, flip flop-infested beach community. To my pleasant surprise, I observed nothing of the sort. Admittedly, tights like these are for days when I'm feeling bold, upbeat, and extroverted. Strangely enough, the tights seem to have a positive effect on my mood; it's hard not to smile while wearing such colorful legwear. Now that I've stocked up on tights, all I need is some cold weather!

floral tights


T-shirt - Old Navy, skirt - Richard Chai for Target, belt - H&M, tights - F21, boots - Alice + Olivia for Payless