© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Borrowing From The Boys Again

After experimenting with pegged boyfriend jeans a few weeks ago, I've found them to be perfect for long, leisurely weekends such as this one. A visit to the boy's department of a local thrift store unearthed a Superman tee in great condition, and later, a brief trip to Goodwill resulted in my most beloved boyfriend jeans of all. Behold my perfectly faded, baggy Levis (purchased for less than $5) that are so worn I can't even tell what size or style they are. They satisfy the craving I had for some Levis with the right amount of fading on the thighs and a loose fit in the hip and waist area. To combat the potentially frumpy effect of the boyfriend jeans, I tucked in the tee and added some high-heeled sandals and a patent belt.


Photobucket

** Stay posted for a few images of Target's GO International Private Label Collection 3. There won't be any fitting room escapades this time around, but I did pick up a few pieces and will be sharing my thoughts on them very soon...

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide