© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bold In Blue

Last night I finally felt it - the cool breeze that signifies the onset of southern California's fall weather. Having lived and traveled to places in the world where they have distinct climate patterns and truly severe weather, I know how spoiled I am. Occasionally I miss witnessing the leaves turn amber and bracing myself against the brisk breeze on a cold fall morning. That's when I reach into my closet and begin bringing out my layering pieces: tights, sweaters, scarves, beanies, gloves, etc. This season marks my first attempt to pull off the colored/patterned tights and footless leggings trend. I began with incredibly comfortable cobalt blue tights, since it's a color that I'm very comfortable with. I added some varying textures (in the form of a floral chiffon blouse and knit skirt), some cozy scrunched boots, a patent bow belt, and voilà!

Photobucket Image Hosting