© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Geek Chic

Photobucket

My obsession with print-mixing continues, this time with a plaid button-front top and animal print cardigan. While plaid isn't one of my favorite prints (I prefer florals, stripes, and animal prints), I gave in to the fall D&G ads and bought a red plaid top and paired it with a pleated-waist mini. After slipping on some non-prescription glasses, I'm feeling a bit like a librarian or more realistically, a grad student. The patent ankle boots keep the look from being too nerdy, but with some flat oxfords or saddle shoes, I'd be ready to head back to school in an instant. Now if I could only finish reading that nerdy but helpful HTML book I bought a few weeks ago...

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide