© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two For Twenty

A pair of jeans for only $12.50 - sounds too good to be true, right? Unless you're a diehard secondhand shopper or thrifter, you probably can't find jeans near this price point in very many places. During my recent visits to Forever 21, I had seen some skinny jeans for this amazingly low price. As I contemplated trying them on, I thought that the fit would be poor, but I was actually quite satisfied once I tried them on. I went down two sizes from my regular denim size and I liked the snug fit. The jeans have contrast orange stitching and 1% spandex, which I like. I've found that dark rinse skinnies with no whiskering or fading are the first jeans that I reach for when I want a casual denim look to tuck into boots on lazy weekends. Below, I'm wearing my new skinnies with some beige patent pumps that I just picked up on sale at Charlotte Russe for $7.50. A pair of jeans and a pair of shoes for about $20...not bad.

Sunglasses - Gucci
Disc necklace - Forever 21
Gray tee - American Apparel
Crochet bolero - Free People
Skinny jeans (cuffed) - Forever 21
Patent Pumps - Charlotte Russe