© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Sunny Stroll

Sometimes you don't notice the details of the neighborhoods in which you live and drive until you get out of your car and walk around. Such was the case when I took a stroll through my beachside community recently. It's amazing how much more I noticed about the houses when I was walking versus driving. Various forms of architecture from Craftsman to Victorian and even quaint Spanish-style beach bungalows caught my eye, as did the occasional rose garden. I couldn't resist stopping for a quick photo in front of a house with a particularly beautiful garden and a classic white picket fence. I wore the Minnetonka moccasin booties that I bought over a year ago for the second time, and they're quite comfortable. With a peacock feather clip in my hair, a beaded necklace, and an embroidered skirt, the inner bohemian in me has been awakened.


Ventura street style
peacick feather hair clip
© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide.