© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Proud As A Peacock

A breezy day like today is the perfect opportunity for me to simplify my hairstyle by pulling it back into a sleek ponytail and add my new peacock feather hair clip from Urban Outfitters. With this hair clip as the focal point of my look, I would keep my attire simple and understated, with coordinating hues of teal, forest green, and peacock blue to bring attention to this nature-inspired accessory.

peacock feather hair clip

Peacock hair clip, Urban Outfitters, $18

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide