© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kira Plastinina News and Some Of My New Ensembles...

As I walked through the Westfield Topanga mall, I saw these signs, indicating that a new Kira Plastinina store will be opening soon.

Below, my suburban explorer look - new safari pencil skirt from Zara with a T-shirt from Topshop and high-heeled gladiator sandals.


My sailor-inspired look - linen blend skirt from Forever 21 with polka dot top layered under striped tank top, (both from H&M) and Nine West patent sandals.


My casual rock-inspired look - Blondie tank top with banded hem harem pants from Zara and boot/sandals from GoJane.

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide