© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fashionable Notes


I've decided to pay homage to my musical upbringing with this fun sweater from Forever 21. It seems like a lifetime ago that I played the clarinet and the piano! I admit that I had seen the sweater in my local F21 store a couple of times, but passed on it because I thought it ran small. Then I caved, thinking that with many of this season's high-waisted styles, I could make it work. The visual team at F21 paired a frilly pink blouse underneath the sweater, giving it a more feminine edge. The back of the sweater has multi-colored stripes, making it interesting on both the back and front. In the photo above I kept it simple with my pleated, cropped trousers from H&M and new leg-lengthening gladiators from my favorite online retailer GoJane.

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide