© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Have Clothes, Will Travel

Being the clothing-obsessed person that I am, I rarely have what I like to call a "wardrobe crisis." I always enjoy getting dressed, and I rely upon my mood to guide my clothing decisions. For me, the occasional "wardrobe crisis" will occur when I'm getting ready to go out at night and I feel pressured to put on something that's stylish and sexy without being provocative or skimpy. I put a lot of pressure on myself to come up with a fantastic ensemble and then the "wardrobe crisis" hits. I rummage through my well-organized (yet overstuffed) closet and mumble that I either don't know what to wear or I'm lacking the inspiration to put a look together. This often happens when I'm pressed for time and feeling rushed. I have found that I put my best looks together when I pair random things and don't give it too much thought. I rely upon my instincts to tell me if something looks acceptable to me.

With a trip to Buenos Aires right around the corner, I'm going to enlist the help of my readers with my current "wardrobe crisis" in choosing a nightlife outfit (or two or three) for me. From what I've read, Buenos Aires has an amazing nightlife scene. It's also said to be a very fashionable city, something along the lines of the "Paris of South America." With this in mind, I feel extra pressure to bring some great ensembles on my trip.

I took the time to play dress-up last night with some of my newest purchases and I welcome any kind comments as to which outfits are your favorites.