© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GoJane Foot Candy

GoJane shoesOne of my favorite online stores to browse for foot candy is GoJane. All of their styles, including boots, are under $50. While the prices may be easy on the wallet, the shoes may not be so easy on the feet. Although I like many of the styles, I can't help but cringe as I imagine the discomfort that some of the 4" heels may cause me. Being the shoe-aholic that I am, I just couldn't say no to the Balenciaga inspired boot/sandals at the amazing price of $41.99 (#2 in the photo above). Sometimes, when it comes to footwear, I'm willing to suffer a little in the name of fashion. I remember my first pair of heels - some perforated pastel pink ankle boots that I absolutely adored as a tween. Fast forward to yesterday, when someone remarked at the dentist's office that I'm always wearing a new pair of boots on each visit. I guess I've always been a boot girl! Thanks to some after dinner browsing on GoJane, I will soon be the proud new owner of some very stylish (but probably poorly made) open-toed boots.

Pictured above:
1. Orange gladiators, gojane.com, $21.99
2. Boots in camel (they also come in black), gojane.com. $41.99
3. Patent slingbacks, gojane.com $22.99