© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fashion Trend Guide's New Categories

If you take a peek on the lefthand sidebar, you may notice a new feature on this blog. I have taken the time to relabel and categorize all of my posts in order to make them easier to find. I have created the following categories:

Fashion News, Events, and Reviews
Fashion Tips, Tricks, and Hints
In My Travels
My Style
Shopping Diary
Shopping Guides
Store Window Style
Street Style
Things I Want
Trend On The Rise

I hope this makes for browsing Fashion Trend Guide in an easier and more organized manner! Feedback is welcome, so if there is anything else you'd like to see, please feel free to leave comments or send me an email.