© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Casual Sunday Style - My Jovovich-Hawk Mix

With temperatures in the low 60s, I utilized one of my favorite dressing techniques for a casual Sunday - layering. I took a simple J. Crew long-sleeved tee and put it under my lightweight Jovovich-Hawk for Target dress and added some leggings underneath for more warmth. Then I dug my old cowgirl boots out of the guest bedroom closet and threw on a contrasting Jovovich-Hawk for Target star print vest. Sometimes it's fun to pair two contrasting prints together for an unexpected twist! I also love the combination of cowgirl boots worn in a very un-Western way with a vest worn over a dress.

Jovovich Hawk for Target
© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide