© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sporty For Spring

Today I experimented with a new look using one of my Jovovich-Hawk for Target smocked dresses. I styled the dress, which is actually made out of sweatshirt material, with some statement-making accessories. What I like about the dress is the comfortable fabric, the flattering cut and length, the flirty hem, the fitted bodice, and the crochet-trimmed straps (not seen). For summer, it would be great paired with sandals as a beach cover-up. With an animal print cardigan, a contrasting polka-dot scarf tied in a bow around my neck, a neon belt, my eco-friendly carryall, and some sporty wedges, this look is perfect for shopping and lunch on a cool spring afternoon.