© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Other Shopping Adventures at Pacific View Mall

Today I wandered out of the Pacific View Mall's new Target store without any purchases and into Forever 21 and Old Navy for some shopping therapy...and to have a peek around. Based on my recent purchases, I seem to be buying a lot of dresses lately. It must be both the warmer weather and my desire to break the bad habit of wearing jeans with boots.


I bought this tribal printed shirtdress at Old Navy on sale for $20. I love the loose, flattering fit and the lightweight fabric. I paired it with a statement necklace from Forever 21. Statement necklaces are one of the best ways to update your spring '08 wardrobe.

While I was browsing in the sleepwear section at Old Navy, this colorful swirly top called out to me. It will serve me well for warm summer nights out on the town. I adore the cheerful colors and playful print. Who cares if it's sleepwear? As Tim Gunn always says, I will "make it work."

This Asian-inspired floral dress (which I layered under a cropped sweater) had caught my eye at Forever 21 at least 3 times in the past couple of months. It's strapless with an adjustable waist tie so it can be worn blouson style if so desired.