© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Summer Fun

summer style
My newest dELiA*s catalog has just arrived and that means good news as well as bad news. Good news for my closet, bad news for my wallet. There are quite a few things in the catalog that I can't wait to get my hands on. I've put together the perfect sporty summer outfit for a walk along the beach or lounging at a casual backyard BBQ.
During my upcoming trip to Texas, I hope to visit a dELiA*s store in person for the first time, as we are sorely deprived of dELiA*s here in southern California. I'm wondering if the selection of merchandise in the stores is better than the catalogs? Or, like Victoria's Secret, do the catalogs carry a wider selection than the brick and mortar stores? At any rate, I'm very excited to see what the Texas shopping scene has to offer.
Pictured above:
1. Stylin' necklace (brunette), $12.50
2. Corey sunglasses, $9.50
3. Paris life tee, $24.50
4. Perry low-rise gingham shorts, $29.50
5. Mel canvas and mesh wedges, $49
6. 100% recycled tote, $19.50