© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

On Friday Night, I Wore...

It wasn't too chilly on Friday night, so I wore a printed scarf from Urban Outfitters, my Erin Fetherston for Target layered top, a cropped sweater with sequin trim, a pink watch from Aldo, my new purple American Apparel jeans, some silver boots from Wet Seal, and a quilted black bag just big enough for my evening essentials. After I took the photo I pulled the jeans over the top of the boots, and although it was a tight squeeze, it made my legs appear longer, which is always a plus.