© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Fashion-Themed Bucket List

If you've seen the movie The Bucket List, then the title of this post will make perfect sense to you. If not, then I'll explain. A bucket list is basically a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket, so to speak. Without further delay, here is my fashion-themed version (these are in no particular order and are meant to be taken with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila):

1. Get photographed by the Facehunter, if he ever comes to Los Angeles. I prefer to be behind the camera, but for Yvan, I think I could make an exception.
2. Donate anything I haven't worn in a year or more to various local charities and thrift stores. Otherwise, my friends and family will curse me for giving them the enormous task of cleaning out all of my belongings.
3. Travel to Sweden to see if everyone is actually that beautiful.
4. Attend Fashion Week shows and write about them in any major city.
5. Become a worldwide shopping expert so well-traveled that I can recommend the best shoe stores in Copenhagen, the best high street stores in London, the best vintage stores in Toronto, the best supermarkets in Sydney, etc.
6. Learn how to pack a suitcase like a minimalist. I want to be able to lift my luggage off the baggage claim belt with ease, instead of injuring my back.
7. Be remembered for my strong sense of style, my passion for shopping, and my expertly organized closet.