© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

End Of Winter Loot

With the madness of the holiday shopping season well behind me, I figured it would be safe to brave the Camarillo Outlets for some post-winter shopping. I ended up buying more than I expected, as I was only looking for a great pair of flat black boots. Instead, I found a few other things:


I could not resist this gorgeous blue clutch with silver patches and stud details from Barney's New York. It's so chic, I can't wait to carry it the next time I dine out or do happy hour.

I typically cannot wear flats, as they always seem to slip off of my heels no matter what size I buy. This leopard print pair by Bass has great cushioned soles and a breathable lining, so I thought I'd give them a try. I tend to characterize Bass as a brand that appeals to Baby Boomers, but their footwear is so comfortable and affordable, I cannot resist. These classic flats would look just as good on a 60-year-old as a 16-year-old.

Nike Shox I've been running a lot more lately, and my current pair of Nike Shox have gone well past their 500 mile mark, so I decided to replace them with these Nike Shox. In this situation, funtion meets fashion. Since the neon trend will continue on into spring and summer, I figured these will work as well on city streets (fashion) as they will on the treadmill (function). I practically live in my Nikes when I travel because I spend many hours shopping and of course exploring cities on foot.