© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bombers and Members

Cotton bomber jackets are currently one of my favorite types of outerwear for spring. Just lightweight enough to protect me from a brisk spring breeze, they look effortlessly cool. One of my favorite vintage finds was a Members Only bomber jacket from Yellowstone Vintage in Santa Barbara. In my opinion, now that the 80's are long behind us, Members Only jackets are cool again. Having grown up in the 80's, I simply can't help but love most of the fashion trends from this decade of decadence. With two upcoming trips ahead of me, I'm on the lookout for bright, functional jackets that are suited to mild weather. The yellow jacket pictured below kills two birds with one stone, so to speak; it has a modern silhouette and is just the right shade of yellow for spring.

cotton bomber jacketCotton bomber jacket from Charlotte Russe.