© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Still On Target

I ordered from Target's website for the first time last week, and I'm impressed with the speed of their shipping and delivery. Both of the items I ordered were shipped the very next business day. Today I received my black layered chiffon dress from the Erin Fetherston GO International collection. It was marked down to $31.49 from its original price of $44.99. This was one of the pieces that I did not see in any of the Targets I visited. I had previously tried on the ivory and the pink/purple dress in this style, so I knew which size to buy, as the dress runs big. Although the five tiers of fabric can tend to add bulk, I think this dress can be flattering when it is styled well. The black hue also makes it more slimming than the ivory or pink/purple versions. In the photo below I paired it with a sequin cardigan, an oversized clutch, some plastic "love" bracelets, and my adored animal print peep-toe pumps.