© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Why I Love Old Navy

Behold the benefits of a company which has been accused of mass production and so-called slave labor:

Old Navy jacket This beautiful jacket with quilted hearts was only $25, yes, only $25 at Old Navy. Perhaps when there's talk of a slumping economy, the retailers come to the rescue with great sales and promotions! I saved so much that I bought two of these jackets - one for me and one for my lucky sibling who won't freeze this winter. (Sorry, V. if I ruined the surprise...I hope you like black!) Combine that with the 10% off discount that I received for filling out an online survey based upon a prior shopping experience at Old Navy and I felt like a very accomplished shopper! The original price of the jacket is $68. It's a great casual jacket for wearing when California temps dip below 50 degrees (that's when I start to complain that it's "freezing"). An added benefit is that the pockets are lined in cozy fleece - perfect for jamming your hands into when you've forgotten to wear gloves.