© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Don We Now Our Gay Apparel...Fa La La...

Every once in a while I like to prowl around in my closet and resurrect an old favorite. For example, I'm currently reviving my old scrunchy cowboy-style boots from late 2005/early 2006. They have always been one of my most comfortable pairs of boots given the rounded toe shape. They also have extra room in the upper calf area, so I can squeeze my skinny jeans into them if I so desire. For today's family dinner I decided to wear a satin dress from Urban Outfitters and make it more casual by pairing it with my cozy thermal set from the Erin Fetherston for Target collection. Add a geometric necklace, and a skinny metallic belt, and there's my Christmas look.