© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

369 Miles Later...And

...I'm back from my trip to San Francisco!

Due to the fact that the hotel I stayed in charged $10 per day for internet access and I was quite busy all day and night, I was unable to update with photos and reports of my brief trip to San Francisco.

Tomorrow I'll be fully unpacked and back to my regular blogging self. I also want to thank the bloggers who sent me recommendations on where to shop, dine, and be entertained. There's always something fun to do in SF!!

And to Y.K., it was good to see you!