© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Target: Right On The Mark

With Erin Fetherston's GO International collection right around the corner (I'm counting down the days until Sunday, November 18th), I was very pleased to receive Target's latest catalog-like mailer with its coupon for $10 off any purchase of $100 or more. It won't be hard to spend $100, judging by the sweet, girly looks of Erin's collection. I can't wait to scoop up the Erin logo T-shirt, the ivory heart-shaped handbag, the bow-print sweater, and some of the Peter Pan collared dresses. As I understand from reading Target-obsessed fashion blogs, not everyone receives these special Target catalogs in the mail. This is probably the second or third one that I've received, and I certainly put the coupon to good use! I am secretly hoping that with the soon-to-be-opened Target location at the Pacific View Mall in Ventura, I will receive a special "VIP" invitation to the grand opening.

Target mailer
Target mailerAn image from a previous mailer with a teaser for the Erin Fetherston and Bowie by Keanan Duffty collections. Erin has been getting her fair share of press lately, and I can see why with her feminine, playful designs. With the holidays fast approaching, it's a good time to buy some cute new dresses!

Target mailer As I was browsing through the latest mailer, this gift idea caught my attention. Hint, hint for my friends and family!! A chocolatini gift set would be fabulous. Yum, yum, all that's missing is the Grey Goose. Buy it for me and I'll have a cocktail party...and you can wear your new Erin Fetherston for Target dress to my party!

Target mailer
The photography and merchandising in the Target mailers is classy and elegant. Just from the way that these handbags are shot, it makes me want the whole collection, even though in reality I'd probably only use the large tote. OK, so that's all for now...I'm going to make my Target wish-list...