© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LBD Long-Lost Twins

Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed the similarities between a dress in the Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall '07 line (pictured on the left) and Erin Fetherston's creation for Target (pictured on the right)?

Erin Fetherston ruffled dressBoth dresses have layers of floaty fabric and bows at the top. Both also have an A-line silhouette and hit just above the knee. Coincidence or inspiration? I don't know, but the Erin Fetherston dress is looking more attractive to me now that I know I can pull it off as a Marc Jacobs knock-off look if I just add some tights, a black tank top underneath, and some fierce ankle boots.

Photo credit: style.com and target.com