© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Lazy Sunday - What I Wore

Today I decided to take my handmade handbag from London for a spin. Considering that I bought it six months ago, you'd think I would have used it by now. What I enjoy about the bag is that it's a one-of-a-kind piece that I know nobody in my area will be carrying. I bought it from a small boutique on Portobello Road for about £27. My shopping strategy when I went to London was to buy things that would not be available in my hometown. Based upon the two compliments that I got on the bag today, I'm sure that the designer of the bag would have a profitable business outside of London (if she doesn't already). Combined with the playful bunny print thermal top from Erin Fetherston's line for Target, the outfit has a cutesy-but-not-too-cutesy feel.