© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I know we haven't been on the best of terms since I stopped believing in you at age 7. It always amazed me how you could eat so many cookies and drink so much milk, all the while delivering presents to well-behaved boys and girls around the world. As I stared up at the chimney on the way to school one morning, I wondered how you could squeeze your rotund belly through such a narrow space! At any rate, you never let me down as a child and I hope this year is no different. Not to be presumptuous or anything, but I thought I'd make my wish list public this year. (*Note to friends and family - I swear this is not a hint, I swear!)


Every girl needs a great party dress, and the plaid strapless one that Fergie modeled in a recent Kohl's ad looked quite interesting on the rack. And better yet, just like everything else at Kohl's, it's on sale! Metallic jeans are another great party staple this season, and although I have some fantastic sparkly jeans from Mango, I think Old Navy's $25 version are irresistible. With all these party clothes and parties, my makeup brushes will be in need of some cleaning. That's where the conditioning shampoo by Bare Escentuals comes in. I'm a huge fan of their products, and I think I need something stronger than soap and water to clean my makeup brushes. With my soon-to-be-sideswept bangs currently grazing my eyebrows, I could sure use a smaller straightening iron to style my bangs. My current iron is quite bulky and I fear burning myself when I straighten my bangs at their shorter length.

So anyways Santa, I know you're a busy guy, but now you know what this fashionista wants!

Photo credit: kohls.com, oldnavy.com, ulta.com, target.com