© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Road to Nowhere

While the focus of this blog is indeed fashion, I feel compelled to share some important non-fashion information with my readers every so often. Have you ever gotten behind the wheel and encountered idiot after idiot that couldn't drive? Well I have the perfect blog for you to read! I've always wondered if someone would post photos and stories of horrible drivers and road mishaps on a blog. I stumbled upon a blog today that will make you feel like you're not the only one fed up with the seemingly millions of people who lack the coordination to drive, especially in Los Angeles. Be sure to read LA Can't Drive for some amusing stories that will have you saying "that's happened to me." And just a friendly reminder not to use your phone while driving!