© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Fashion Trend Guide Mini-Makeover

If you're a regular Fashion Trend Guide reader, your discerning eye may notice a slight change in my blog's appearance. A little makeover is always a good thing!

I spent a few hours today playing the role of computer geek and I've learned a few new things about blogger and changing the code in my template. I admit there were a few fist-clenching, frustrating moments, but my patience was worth it. Having Photoshop certainly helped, too. In the end, I made some small changes to my blog header and I decreased its size. For some odd reason, blogger simply stopped allowing me to upload an image to my header after about three tries. So I consulted a blog about blogger tips and I was able to change the code to eliminate the header completely. Then I added a new header, but the header dialogue box still wouldn't allow me to upload images, so I just added a new page element (an image) to the top by tweaking the html code. In addition, I removed the underlining on all of my links so the blog looks more streamlined. I've also added a handy little search box so you can search my blog for whatever your heart desires. As I learn more, expect to see some minor improvements in FTG along the way. Enjoy!