© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bittersweet Birthday

I feel lucky not to have been directly affected by the wildfires in California. I know what it's like to see a fire raging behind my house and having to hurriedly pack up my valuables just to be safe. It is during events like these that all the clothes, shoes, and other items in my closet lose their significance and I evaluate what really matters. I am so grateful to have a safe, comfortable place to live. This day is sparticularly special for me and my twin. Special thanks to my true friends (J.P., D.D. and S.R.) who have remembered my birthday and reached out to let me know they care. Happy birthday to me and to my sis! And now I'll go pour myself a drink...