© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Animal Instinct Forever

Forever 21 leopard jacket
This season my love affair with animal prints is growing, as I just purchased this tailored jacket from none other than F21. At the humble price of $50, I think it's quite a steal! It's fully lined, has an inverted pleat in the back, is tailored to the waist, and has 3/4 length sleeves which are perfect for pairing with gloves. When shopping for a jacket, I've become partial to those styles that have conveniently-placed pockets. When I'm walking down the street and it's cold, I like to be able to jam my hands into my pockets with very little effort. I think this jacket will work just as well over a jewel-toned satin dress or some skinny jeans with a feminine top and heels.