© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Own Street Style

Fashion Trend Guide street style
As someone who adores fashion more than words can describe, it feels great when people recognize my personal sense of style. I've been smiling ever since I saw myself featured in this week's Street Style section of Style Diary. There are about a dozen user-generated sites out there for diehard fashion-lovers to upload their fashionable photos and share them with others. Style Diary is my favorite because it allows for some anonymity (which I can appreciate) and it's fairly user-friendly (although there is some room for improvement). It's a great place to get inspiration and see how other people style their outfits. Plus, they have informative fashion articles and features which are easy to relate to.
Pictured above are six different dresses that have come into my possession lately. Most of the pieces that I'm wearing in the photos came from places such as F21, H&M, Target, and Kohl's. Although I shop at a wide variety of places, there is a dominance of "mass market" retailer pieces in my wardrobe. Most of the time it doesn't bother me that thousands of other women across the U.S. (or the world) may have the same garment because with my accessories and a dash of style, I can make an item look like my own. (Please click the photo to enlarge.)