© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Love NY...and T-Shirts

A former co-worker of mine went to NYC for a trade show a long time ago and was kind enough to bring me back a black I Love NY T-shirt. I immediately cut a few inches off of the hem, but after that I left in it my dresser for about a year. With inspiration from my new book (Generation T - 108 Ways to Transform a T-Shirt), I was able to transform this regular T-shirt into a corset-inspired look. The best part is that there was absolutely no sewing involved! I simply sut the sleeves, cut the neckline, and cut a scoop in the back which I laced up with ribbon. When the weather gets cooler, I'll layer a white long-sleeved shirt underneath.

I Love NY DIY lace-up t shirt NYC seems to be a popular place to travel, because a friend of mine just returned from a short vacation there. Guess what! He brought me back an I Love NY T-shirt! This one is white, and I'm going to transform it, but I'm not yet sure how...