© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fall TV

Although I am a fashion addict, I certainly am not a TV addict. Tonight, however, I'll do something out of the ordinary and spend two whole hours in front of the TV because America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl are premiering on the CW starting at 8pm. If there's a show that deals with fashion/style/trends, etc. then I'd be slacking if I didn't "do my research" by checking it out! That was my exuse for watching the O.C. Who didn't envy Marisa's or Taylor's wardrobes?