© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bring on the Brights

As I casually flipped through my new Alloy catalog today, I was surprised to see wide-leg colored jeans on pages 22-23 underneath the captions "bright idea" and "go bold." When I first saw colored jeans, I thought to myself that they just looked better as skinny jeans. Perhaps my opinion is such because I am a child of the 80s. While I embraced the wide-leg trend many months ago, I admit that it will take some time for me to warm up to the combination of wide-leg and colored denim. Maybe I associate the super wide leg with raver pants of the 90s and the bright colors strengthen that association. In any case, I will still be wearing my skinnies, in bold colors such as yellow and bright blue. What do you think of the trend? Would you wear these pants?


red jeans
Photo credit: alloy.com