© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Lace It Up

oxford lace-up heels
I've given in to the lace-up oxford shoe trend this season and I bought myself a pair at none other than Kohl's two weekends ago. The style is actually round toe, not exactly one of my favorite toe shapes, but the round toe shape is picking up momentum this season. I was pleasantly surprised by the high level of comfort that these shoes provide. Perhaps it's the roominess afforded by the extra space in the toe area. I'm also shocked that Kohl's even carried a style of shoe that caught my eye for its trend worthiness. Like everything else at Kohl's, these shoes were on sale for a mere $29.99. They are even lined on the inside with plaid fabric! In case you're wondering, the shoes are by Bongo, the socks are vintage, the gloves are from the gift shop at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, and the white dress (with attached slip) is from Forever 21.