© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Huntington Beach Style

It had been a while since I checked out the party scene in Huntington Beach, CA. Last night put an end to my long wait. I was pleasantly surprised by these finely dressed ladies pictured below. As I staked out the HB Beer Co. on Main Street, I was reminded of my days as a youngster in Huntington Beach. Everyone is always dressed so casually in this suburban beach community - the guys typically in flip flops and board shorts, the girls in tube tops or jersey dresses and sandals. Quite a stark difference from the stylish streets of London, Vancouver, or Los Angeles!!! Please be advised that these lovely ladies that I photographed do not represent the norm in HB - they are absolutely fabulous and they are the cream of the crop! Cheers to the next generation of beach chic chicks!

Huntington Beach street style

My favorite look of the night was these high-waisted suspender jeans. I want a pair!

Huntington Beach street style

Huntington Beach street style