© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Filling the Gap

Gap shirtdress
Yesterday I fell in love with this blue shirtdress from the Gap. It comes in other colors, but I've got my heart set on this one. It seems like I'm going through a shirtdress stage. I haven't bought anything from the Gap in many years, as their product offerings are quite frankly boring and overpriced. I love the ruffles that adorn the placket and the dress has pockets in the side seams, which is a nice detail. I would definitely replace the fabric belt with something a little edgier and more colorful. Then I'd add my pointy ankle boots from New Look and perhaps some textured tights.
The shirtdress retails for $69.50.
Photo credit: gap.com