© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Fashion at the Beach

If you were not one of the many thousands of people who flocked to Huntington Beach last week for the Honda U.S. Open of Surfing, don't worry, I've got photos of the Teen Vogue Fashion Live event that they produced on the beach. For the past two years, I've been wanting to check out this event. In 2005, I got there too late and in 2006, I was slaving away for a horrible company getting ready for a trade show. In 2007, I got there early and staked out a prime location on the north side of the pier so I could have a bird's eye view of the runway. The show, which was hosted by Ryan Devlin (sorry, I've never heard of him, and I watch MTV), featured hippie looks that seem to be inspired by Nicole Richie, Mischa Barton, and Lindsay Lohan. If you haven't started your back-to-school or I-need-a-new-wardrobe-because-it's-fall shopping yet, check out the show photos for some inspiration. The quintessesntial pieces to obtain the I-don't-care-if-I-don't-look-perfectly-groomed-hippie-look are: a scarf tied around your forehead, some colorful and oversized sunglasses, some striped knee socks, a patchwork or frayed handbag, and some attitude. Yes, folks, I know it's only been three years, but the boho look is back!

Please click the photos to enlarge!!

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach
Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach



Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach

Teen Vogue Fashion Show Huntington Beach