© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Disco Diva T

Forever 21 graphic t-shirt
For those nights when I don't feel like dressing up but I want something just a tad flashy, this "Night At the Disco" T that I recently bought from Forever 21 is the perfect answer. It wasn't well merchandised, as I had to dig for it under a pile of graphic T-shirts on a very low shelf on the side of the store. Nevertheless, I found it! They also had another T that said "Please Feed the Models." Seems like the F21 designers have been reading WWD. Anyways, I'll pair it with some tight skinnies and my new metallic peep-toe pumps that I bought for a mere $12.98 on sale at Target a few weeks ago. Add a quilted handbag and a glitzy oversized ring and voila!
Photo credit: forever21.com