© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Stompin' In The Rain

Ever since I returned from London, I've become increasingly bored and frustrated with the lack of stimulating fashion that typically rules in southern California. Sure, we have some of the best weather in the world. That's great, but that's also part of the reason why we pay so much to live here! It is at times like this that I wish Iived in London. I could go to music festivals, shop the street markets, visit a multitude of museums, or discover cool new bands at various night clubs. Of course if I lived in London I'd need some decent rain gear, since it pretty much never rains in southern California. I'd have a reason to buy some fun & colorful rainboots from Target. How cute they would look with some cuffed shorts, a lightweight tunic, and a bright windbreaker!

printed rain boots
printed rain boots

printed rain boots Photo credit: target.com