© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Right On Target

For the past couple of weeks, I have been searching for the perfect nighttime handbag. I wanted one larger than a clutch but much smaller than the enormous bags that are currently in vogue. At night, I don't want a bag that's so big it overpowers my outfit or hinders my movement on the dance floor. Luckily, I found this gorgeous silver frame bag at none other than Target for about $17. Pretty amazing, since I shopped all over London, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles in the past few weeks looking for a great nighttime handbag. Lately, Target has had some items that are so "on trend" so I smile and rejoice that being fashionable doesn't always have to mean spending big bucks. While my love for Chloé handbags may never wane, I can feel good knowing that stylish and inexpensive handbags can be purchased at my nearby Target store for very few dollars. This bag is the perfect size because it will fit my camera, cell phone, keys, and makeup - essentials for a girl's night out.


silver handbag