© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Happy Feet

patent yellow slingback heels
Ah, summer - it's almost here. The official first day of summer is tomorrow. My obsession with all things yellow this summer is heating up! In addition to a yellow bird necklace, bright yellow belt, and yellow-trimmed canvas handbag that I have recently acquired, I just bought these yellow peep-toe slingbacks by BCBGirls at Nordstrom Rack. Being the bright yellow that they are, they practically screamed my name from the shelves. I also admired the same shoe in bright blue, but decided to go with the yellow. To me, there is nothing more intruiging than wearing a pair of shoes that does not match the rest of your outfit. For example, I might wear these shoes with some white jeans and a gray top. Or with some cobalt blue jeans and a white tunic. Then I'd add my green or blue handbag and a couple of colorful chunky rings.