© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! Here are the rules: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

So here are 7 random things about myself:

1. Before I reached the age of 6, I had been to almost every state in the northeast United States. My parents used to buy live lobsters from Maine and put them in a bag in the backseat of the car right beneath my feet!

2. I am a night owl. It's just not natural to be waking up when it's still dark!!!!

3. I have been working out 5 days or more per week for the past 7 years. I actually feel bad if I don't work out for 3 days. At least shopping is good exercise :)

4. I am in love with the city of San Francisco. I adore the city's charm, Victorian architecture, magnificent water views, cultural diversity, and great shopping.

5. I wish the American work week was less than 40 hours per week!

6. I did not know that fashion trend forecasting exists as a career until 4 years ago! I wish I had learned more about the fashion industry when I was much younger.

7. I am a very private person (in case you can't tell.)

I tag the ladies of: Mahalo Fashion, Fashion Filosofy, Pink Rock Candy, The Vintage Society, The Jetset, Punky Style, and Blackburn and Sweetzer.