© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Golden Beauty

gold slingback wedges
When I saw this gorgeous slingback wedge at Macy's yesterday, I couldn't help but think to myself, "hello, beautiful." Sometimes a great pair of shoes is hard to find, especially if you've abused your feet with torturous high heels like I have in the past. These wedges by Marc Fisher aren't too high and have a soft insole to cushion the foot. I love the trendy quilted detail on the outsole. At $69, I just might go back and snatch a up pair.
Photo credit: macys.com