© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Foot Candy...So Sweet

Here are the store window photos I promised of some of my favorite footwear from London. This season, indulge your feet in neon, fun prints, bold colors, and high heels.

London footwear
London footwear
London footwear

London footwear

London footwear I fell in love with these lace-up shoes in silver. At the price of close to $110 (55 pounds), I decided to wait until I see something like this in the States.


London footwear



London footwear

London footwear

London footwear

London footwear