© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Flea Market Finds - June 10, 2007

If you didn't make it to the Rose Bowl Flea Market last Sunday, don't worry, it's only about three weeks away. In the meantime, I've posted some more items that got my attention during my brief outing at the Rose Bowl last weekend. Every time that I go, I discover new things and new vendors. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for rummaging through racks or piles of goods, so I quickly scan the vast array of items and hone in on the ones that for some reason or other catch my eye.

Rose Bowl Flea Market

I loved the combination of yellow, blue and green on this breezy diaphanous dress. It would look great with some brown or white wedges or over some white skinny jeans.

Rose Bowl Flea Market I thought these sunglasses were funky and reminiscent of the 1960s.

Rose Bowl Flea Market Are patchwork jeans making a comeback? I have a couple of pairs in the back of my closet...

Rose Bowl Flea Market Cute handmade T's.

Rose Bowl Flea Market

Rose Bowl Flea MarketVintage suede wedges. My mom would have worn these back in the '70s.

Rose Bowl Flea Market I thought this patchwork handbag was interesting and would make quite a statement with any outfit.