© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

What I Bought in London - Part 2

Here is the second installment of some of my fashion acquisitions from my London vacation.

Re-worked Taj Mahal T-shirt with puffy sleeves from The Laden Showroom on Brick Lane (red belt is from my closet)

Silk-blend poet blouse from H and M (looks a lot like a Chloe knockoff)

Graphic printed blouse from Oasis (this is one of the items that I was looking for and I'm so stoked that I found it!!)

Gold metallic blouson top from H and M (it also came in silver)

Cobalt blue top with metallic graphic from a shop on Oxford St.

Yellow babydoll tunic from Dorothy Perkins

Top and necklace from Primark, graphic printed handbag from the Portobello Road Market

Top from Primark, scarf from H and M, nautical handbag from the Portobello Road Market

* I will be posting more street style photos and loads of store window photos very soon - so check back daily for more London fashion!