© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

More London Street Style

Here are some more sneaky street style photos from the Portobello Road Market in London.

London street style
London street style I spotted this girl with green fuzzy boots near St. Paul's Cathedral on Sunday, May 20th. She also shows up on one of my favorite London blogs, The Style Scout: http://stylescout.blogspot.com/.
London street style I gasped and quickly grabbed my camera when I saw this woman with her harem/Hammer/parachute pants. They look amazing on her! So inspiring!

London street styleI thought this skirt was unique.

London street styleA man and his glittery gold bag.

Same guy, different angle.

London street style I love the slouchy boots and handbag. They evoke a 1970s coolness.

London street style